- Optimised, low-maintenance, flexible
- The new generation of feeders for the compound industry.
- Low-maintenance operations, easy to clean
- Driving the agitation using connecting rods and robust bearings
reduces maintenance work.
- The containers are easy to clean. Just two easily accessible sides
are needed for service work.
Material:All kinds of powder (good and bad fluidity), granule mix, glass
fiber, thin slice, etc
The general principle of operation is as follows:
· The loss-in-weight hopper is rapidly filled via an automatic
· The metering feeder starts (or is already running from the last
cycle) and feeds product into the process; thus the weight in its
product hopper gradually falls.
· The falling weight is measured every few milli-seconds and this
information is averaged and stored by the PLC or as a falling
weight per unit time (Kg/Sec). This weight per unit time is
compared to a weight per unit time already pre-set by the operator
via the HIM and stored in memory.
· Any difference in the characteristic slope of the falling weight
per unit time and the slope of the pre-set weight against time, is
fed to a process controller and used to speed up or slow down the
product feeder in order to make the two slopes identical.
· At a pre-set hopper low weight, the metering feeder is locked
onto it’s last average speed and the filling valve opened again, so
rapidly filling the hopper.
· When the hopper is again filled, the metering feeder will be
brought back onto automatic control at the original correct speed
that was memorised by the PLC during the previous cycle.
· Thus the cycle will repeat, with the PLC going through a
continuous learning curve which will get more accurate with each
· The cycle time will be approx 10:1 running to filling e.g. 10
mins run to 1 min fill, or 5 mins to 30 seconds fill.
Our Value-added Service Package
1. Installation Services: During the period of installation and
debugging, we shall offer training about effective operation.
2. Technical Services: Our company has been devoting ourselves into
offering custom transforming projects for our worldwide clients in
the field of medical, chemical engineering, plastics, rubber
We can assist our clients to solve all kind of technical problems
with our capable technician team, and we own adequate experience
for production line transformation as well as formula feeding
3. Warranty Services: We offer free after sale service except the
engineers' traveling expense for any quality problem occurs during
our 12 months warranty period.
1) OEM services provided
2) Excellent quality assurance
3) Fast delivery
4) Worldwide dealer or agent needed
Q1: How can I find a loss in weight feeder machine model suitable
for my product?
According to the material you are going to use.
Q2: May I know the delivery time?
Delivery will be within 20 days .
Q3: What type of payment do you have available?
We accept TT payment for offline orders.
Q4: How does your factory control the quality?
We are controlling the quality from beginning to the end.