Easy Installation Single Screw Feeder , Volumetric Feeder For
Twin Screw Feeders
- Designed to resolve three main problems associated with the feeding
of powders and particulates:
- Sticky materials, which can block, plug or core in single screw
- Flushing powders that tend to fluidise.
- Cohesive, sticky and greasy powders that tend to fall in congealed
The separately driven agitator ensures densified material is
directed evenly into both screws, which run completely and evenly
filled: They are designed to intermesh and can be characterised to
have specific features.
Our Value-added Service Package
1. Installation Services: During the period of installation and
debugging, we shall offer training about effective operation.
2. Technical Services: Our company has been devoting ourselves into
offering custom transforming projects for our worldwide clients in
the field of medical, chemical engineering, plastics, rubber
We can assist our clients to solve all kind of technical problems
with our capable technician team, and we own adequate experience
for production line transformation as well as formula feeding
3. Warranty Services: We offer free after sale service except the
engineers' traveling expense for any quality problem occurs during
our 12 months warranty period.
- PLC control system
- Two sealing types:sack closer and heat sealer
- Three-sensor structure to keep more stable
- Can fill with nitrogen or carbon dioxide to have vacuum packing
- The sack closer has atuo oil-supply system
- Auto sewing
- Auto thread cutting with infrared sensor
- Auto lifting conveyor
- Easy installation
1) OEM services provided
2) Excellent quality assurance
3) Fast delivery
4) Worldwide dealer or agent needed
Q1: How can I find a loss in weight feeder machine model suitable
for my product?
According to the material you are going to use.
Q2: May I know the delivery time?
Delivery will be within 20 days .
Q3: What type of payment do you have available?
We accept TT payment for offline orders.
Q4: How does your factory control the quality?
We are controlling the quality from beginning to the end.